Nutty Banana Bread
13th February 2015
This grain free, gluten & dairy free bread is delicious, super quick to make and high in protein.
280g mixed nuts (I used walnuts, almonds, brazils & cashews)
½ tsp. cream of tartar
½ tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 ripe banana
4 large eggs
2 tbsp. olive oil
1 tbsp. honey or maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C / 350˚F / Gas Mark 4.
- Place a piece of baking parchment into a small loaf tin.
- Blend the nuts to form a flour like mix. Pour into a bowl and add the other dry ingredients.
- In the blender, blend the other ingredients and pour into the dry mix combining well.
- Pour into the loaf tin and bake for 40 minutes.