Starting Metabolic Balance®
4 Easy Steps to Achieving your Health Goal
1. Book a no-obligation consultation
The first step involves deciding whether Metabolic Balance® is the right nutritional programme for you. We offer an obligation-free consultation to discuss whether Metabolic Balance® is suitable for you . If it is, your needs and targets will be discussed, personal measurements taken and arrangements made for your blood samples to be taken.
At Nutritional Therapy Works we use a bioelectrical impedance Body Composition Analyser to asses your weight, body fat, muscle mass, bone mass, basal metabolic rate and metabolic age. Your values will be taken at the no-obligation consultation and, if you proceed with the Metabolic Balance® programme, at each further consultation to enable you to measure your progress.
2. Analysis of blood samples
Once your blood samples have been taken they will then be analysed at a private medical laboratory and the data used to create your individual nutrition programme. The programme turnaround from the initial blood test is around 5 days.
3. Personal nutrition programme
At your first follow-up consultation you will be given your individual nutrition programme. At this appointment you will be taken through the first two stages of the programme and advice will be given on how to make it work for you and your lifestyle.
4. Support throughout the programme
You will come back for another consultation at the end of your first week on the programme and your progress will be monitored through four further consultations during the three-month programme. While it is preferable for these consultations to be face-to-face (which enables the Bioelectrical Impedance Body Composition Analyser to be used) it is possible for some of them to take the form of a Skype consultation. Skype consultations work well for those with a busy schedule.
We also offer email and/or telephone support throughout the Metabolic Balance® programme.
Metabolic Balance® Prices
The first consultation is an obligation-free consultation to discuss whether Metabolic Balance® is suitable for you. The fee for this consultation is £50, which is fully refunded if you decide to go ahead with the Metabolic Balance® progamme.
Metabolic Balance® programme
The Metabolic Balance® programme costs £925 and includes the following:
- The initial consultation to record data/measurements.
- A complete haematology/biochemistry profile including specialised hormonal markers to determine metabolism.
- Your individualised Metabolic Balance® Nutritional programme.
- First face-to-face follow up consultation to hand over and discuss your programme, as well as how to make it work for you.
- Second face-to-face consultation to discuss your initial progress, one week into your programme.
- Up to 4 more consultations over a 3-month period, the last one being 12 weeks after the start of your Metabolic Balance® programme. These consultations may be face-to-face or via Skype call.
- Full use of the bioelectrical impedance Body Composition Analyser to record your progress, including take home print-outs of the values recorded.
Book a Consultation
Click here to make an appointment or contact Nutritional Therapy Works about the Metabolic Balance® Programme.Contact Nutritional Therapy Works